- The following Application Options are available from EFC by specifying the appropriate prefix.
- Temperature Coefficients:
- Different temperature coefficients are available in both Polypropylene and Polystyrene dielectrics. T.C.'s and the appropriate prefixes are as follows:
|-150 PPM / °C ± 30 PPM
-270 PPM / °C ± 30 PPM
-080 PPM / °C ± 30 PPM
-120 PPM / °C ± 30 PPM
- High Amperage and Pulse Currents:
- Dual metallized carriers allow these capacitors to handle high amperage and pulsing currents. Available in Polypropylene dielectric. Specify with the prefix M or MF.
- Switch Mode Power Supply:
- Polypropylene and Polyester capacitors designed for SMPS have low ESR and high current rating. Specify with the prefix SP.
- Polypropylene dielectric with slotted terminals designed to screw directly to IGBT. Low inductance, high current ratings. Specify with the prefix PC.
- High Voltage:
- EFC high voltage Metallized Polyester capacitors are designed for use in high voltage power supplies, rectifiers, and other similar circuits. Voltage ratings to 15,000 VDC. Specify with the prefix HV.
- AC Current:
- Small-sized, AC-rated capacitor in Metallized Polyester dielectric, designed for general-purpose use at 60 Hz. Specify with the prefix AC.
- Resistor-Capacitor Network:
- Resistor-Capacitor Network in Metallized Polyester dielectric for arc-noise suppression and contact protection. Specify with the prefix RC.